4-star hotel in Siran between Narbonne and Carcassonne
A charming hotel in the heart of Minervois
The Château de Siran is a 4 stars charming hotelwith 11 very large air-conditioned rooms, nestled in the heart of the Minervois region, in the Haut Languedoc Regional Natural Park, an authentic nature paradise. Located in the triangle of Carcassonne, Narbonne and Beziers, the small village of Siran is preserved from the noises of the city, preferring that of the birds and the light wind rustling in the garrigue and the foliage. Here time seems to make a stop to contemplate the vineyards and small villages typical of the South of France. Olonzac, Aigne, Minerva, Homps, Lezignan-Corbieres, Caunes-Minervois Rieux-Minervois, Villeneuve-Minervois, La Livinière...
Between its thick walls, the Chateau de Siran preserves some traces of its glorious past. Vaulted rooms or majestic staircase in Aigne sandstone, remind travelers, that the bastide, in the 16th century knew dresses with crinoline and sword fights.
Nadège and Gérard Blet will receive you with a real pleasure in this charming place, labeled Vignobles & Discoveries for Minervois, Saint-Chinian, Faugères. This distinction awarded by the State guarantees a quality wine tourism offer.
A heated swimming pool has been installed in the courtyard with Roman arches, allowing guests to bathe and relax in tranquillity and privacy. Enjoy your stay with a moment of relaxation and well being, reserve a massage on aromatherapy provided by our professional masseuse Anaïs.
Nadège, Chef of the Château's restaurant, works happily with local products, preserving all the flavors of the south and enhancing tastes. Enjoy homemade pastries that we are very proud of.
Gérard will make you discover the great wines of Minervois. Those that will delight your taste buds and make you want to meet the winegrowers who year after year produce wonders.
And if your stay pushes you beyond the Chateau de Siran for relaxing and cultural walks, if you like to furrow the surrounding nature, the Minervois will offer you landscapes of a breathtaking diversity: shady valleys, punctuated terraces Of dry stones, hills flourishing the lavender, fennel and scents of garrigue, small and old villages, abbeys and Cathar castles at the foot of the Montagne Noire, gorges of Minerve and its wild and impressive Causse and the Canal du Midi: a wonder now "Grand Site de France". Without forgetting the rich and powerful Minervois wines that must be tasted! Gérard will guide you to make your stay an unforgettable moment according to your desires.
Le Minervois is a paradise you soon fall in love with. The Castle of Siran, a hotel whose caretakers will do everything to enchant your stay.
- 11 spacious, bright and comfortable rooms
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- Courtesy tray with kettle, coffee and herbal tea in all rooms
- Bathrobe, slippers, Nespresso in Exclusives and Junior suites
- Breakfast served in the restaurant, terrace or in the bedroom
- Restaurant home made cuisine, unique menu, by reservation only
- Bar lounge
- Meeting rooms, banquet
- Privatization of the castle for groups, wedding
- Shaded terrace for breakfast or diner
- Heated outdoor pool with swimming against the current
- Wellness massage by reservation only
- Workshops - explore the wines of the Minervois wine growers and walks
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and outside
- Free online press service directly on your mobile, tablet or computer.
- Accessible room
- Restaurant with disabled access
- Parking reservation is not needed
- Bike rental
- Information for hiking, cycling and car
- Baby bed, changing mat, bottle and small jar warmer, bathtub and bath seat