4-star hotel, restaurant and spa
In the heart of the Minervois region
The Château de Siran is a 4-star boutique hotel, restaurant and spa in the Minervois region.
Situated in the center of Occitanie, and in the Regional Natural Park of Haut Languedoc, the hotel is in an authentic nature paradise. We are just 30 minutes from Carcassonne and Narbonne, 45 minutes from Beziers, and one hour and a half from Toulouse and Montpellier. In the small village of Siran, time stops, allowing you to discover its numerous vineyards and other small villages typical of the south of France.
Between its thick walls, the Château de Siran preciously preserves some traces of its glorious past. The vaulted halls, and staircase made from sandstone from Aigne, is a reminder of crinoline gowns and sword fights that took place in the bastide, in the 16th century.
The Château de Siran is a beautiful and large family home that welcomes you for a moment of tranquility, relaxation, and well-being. Enjoy our:
Luxurious, warm and intimate well-being and beauty spa for an exceptional moment of relaxation: Hammam, sauna, sensory shower, ice fountain and a brand new outdoor infinity spa to unwind in a professional hot tub
personalized massages and treatments performed by Virginia. soon the new care menu here.
Heated swimming pool with counter-current swimming until the end of October. For the more adventurous, you can immerse yourself in it after a sauna session out of season!
In the restaurant, the two chefs, Nadège and Thomas, offer you gourmet cuisine with finesse that preserves the flavor of seasonal products, IGP or Label Rouge.
Unforgettable breakfast by the fireplace and on sunny days on the terrace of the English garden in the middle of flowering roses.
New: in 2022, a double charging station for electric cars (11 kW) is installed in the reception courtyard and allows accelerated and secure charging.
Nadège, Gérard, Thomas Blet and the whole team will receive you with real pleasure in this charming place, renewed 4 stars and Quality France in October 2020, Cozy Places Luxe, Cercle Prestige d'Occitanie, elegant Logis, labeled Vignobles & Découvertes , Park brand and very well rated by its customers.
If you would like to discover the surrounding nature, the Minervois region will offer you landscapes of breathtaking diversity - from shaded valleys, dry stone terraces, hillsides blooming of lavender, and fennel, to abbeys and Cathar castles at the foot of the Black Mountain.
OPENING OF OUR NEW OUTDOOR OVERFLOW SPA ON APRIL 22
We chose a French builder from Montpellier to build our hot tub with the collaboration of local craftsmen. We wanted a professional spa with real effects to relax muscles and relax seated or lying down. Tell us what you think about it. The opening is scheduled for April 22.
DOUBLE ACCELERATED AND SECURE ELECTRIC CHARGING STATION (11 kW)
We decided this year to offer our customers, more and more numerous, coming with an electric car to recharge their battery to a double terminal of 11 kW allowing an accelerated and secure recharge
Enjoy the following services and equipment:
- 11 spacious, bright, comfortable and air-conditioned rooms
- In each room: bathrobes, slippers, Nespresso coffee machine and capsules, kettle and teas and herbal teas from the Palais des Thés, mini-bar with free drinks, safe, welcome products...
- Spa on reservation with whirlpool bath (jaccuzi) hammam, sauna, chromotherapy shower and ice fountain
- Outdoor swimming pool heated from May to mid-October
- Breakfast served in the breakfast room, on the terrace or in your room
- Gourmet cuisine restaurant, seasonal menu (from June) offering 2 starters, 2 main courses and 2 desserts, by reservation only
- Double charging station for 11kW electric vehicles (for accelerated and secure charging)
- Lounge bar
- Meeting room,
- Privatization of the castle on request,
- Shaded terrace for breakfast or meals
- Tailor-made facial treatments on reservation
- Well-being massages on reservation
- Minervois wine discovery workshops and walks in the vineyards
- Free secure Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel and outside
- 50 free press titles on tablet, smartphone and computer
- Free mini-bar drinks
- Nespresso, teas and herbal teas Palais des Thés offered in the rooms
- Elevator for access to the first floor where all our rooms are located.
- Accessible room
- Restaurant accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Closed car park, access by code. Limited seats.
- Large capacity public car park with free access.
- Parking in the reception courtyard reserved for people with reduced mobility and for dropping off luggage.
- Tourist tips for walking, cycling and driving
- Cot, changing mat, bottle and baby food warmer, bath and bath seat