4-star hotel, restaurant and spa
In the heart of the Minervois region
The Château de Siran is a 4-star boutique hotel, restaurant and spa in the Minervois region.
Situated in the center of Occitanie, and in the Regional Natural Park of Haut Languedoc, the hotel is in an authentic nature paradise. We are just 30 minutes from Carcassonne and Narbonne, 45 minutes from Beziers, and one hour and a half from Toulouse and Montpellier. In the small village of Siran, time stops, allowing you to discover its numerous vineyards and other small villages typical of the south of France.
Between its thick walls, the Château de Siran preciously preserves some traces of its glorious past. The vaulted halls, and staircase made from sandstone from Aigne, is a reminder of crinoline gowns and sword fights that took place in the bastide, in the 16th century.
The Château de Siran is a beautiful and large family home that welcomes you for a moment of tranquility, relaxation, and well-being. Enjoy our:
- Heated pool, equipped with a counter-current system, in the interior courtyard with Romanesque arches,
- Spa, open since May 2018. Personalized massages, facial and body treatments with products from the brand Anne Sémonin are also available.
- Restaurant, chef Nadège Blet, offers her cuisine with finesse that preserves the flavor of seasonal produce with inventiveness and research while playing with the spirit of the south. Look at the summer menus on Table & Lounge page.
- Breakfast, available in your room, on the garden terrace, or by the fireplace.
Nadège and Gérard Blet will be pleased to receive you in the Château de Siran, which has been honored with the label of Vignobles & Découvertes for Minervois, Saint-Chinian, and Faugères. This label, issued by the state, guarantees a quality wine tourism offer. Visit the wine tourism tab of the site to find out more.
If you would like to discover the surrounding nature, the Minervois region will offer you landscapes of breathtaking diversity - from shaded valleys, dry stone terraces, hillsides blooming of lavender, and fennel, to abbeys and Cathar castles at the foot of the Black Mountain.
Our brand new spa has just opened in May 2018 !
In the former winery of the castle, we wanted to create a spa and a luxurious beauty area for a moment of absolute relaxation and pleasure. Everything has been carefully chosen, from the decoration, the high-quality professional equipment, such as our relaxation beds, and massage tables with memory-foam mattresses, to the high quality of our care products. Everything is done to ensure that you spend a premium-quality, relaxing time.
We propose a selection of spa rituals, designed and adapted to your needs, so that you will enjoy the most of our facilities.
Experience the soft, intense humid heat, combined with essential oils in the hammam, and the invigorating freshness of the chromotherapy shower. Discover our sauna, which is efficient against stress, and the feeling of the fountain’s ice flakes against your body. Regenerate and recover in the relaxation room. Complete this memorable experience in one of our luxurious treatment cabins with a massage with essential oils, or with an Anne Sémonin treatment, a brand that we have chosen for its values that we share.
Anne Sémonin treatments are designed around a simple philosophy: our skin, ever-changing and unique, is continually affected by our environment, our hormones, our level of stress and fatigue, and of our lifestyle. Anne Sémonin treatments aim to provide a tailored and personalised care for your skin.
Our beautician, trained by Anne Sémonin, will customise your treatment by combining products with essential oils, boosted by trace elements. These powerful combinations of active ingredients will act as a deep treatment for your skin, promoting detoxification and accelerating its regeneration, thanks to an exclusive technique of energy drainage that stimulates reflex points.
Our spa brochure will be available online shortly.
Discover our current offers here, or book directly with us, either by calling Gérard at +33 4 68 91 55 98 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the following services and equipment:
- 11 spacious, bright, and air-conditioned rooms
- Spa with a hammam, sauna, chromotherapy shower and ice fountain
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with counter-current system
- Breakfast served indoors, on the terrace or in your room
- Restaurant with bistronomic cuisine, one menu, and on reservation only
- Lounge bar/salon
- Meeting room,
- Privatization of the castle on request,
- Shaded terrace for breakfast and dinner
- Personalized facials with products from Paris-based brand Anne Semonin
- Aromatheraphy massages
- Introductory workshop to relaxing massages for two people
- Minervois wine discovery workshops and vineyard tours
- Free and secure Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- 50 free magazines available on the tablet, smartphone and computer
- Complimentary minibar drinks
- Complimentary Nespresso, teas and herbal teas from the brand Palais des Thés
- Reduced-mobility rooms available
- Restaurant accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Parking without prior reservation
- Tourist advices for walks, bike tours and places to discover
- Baby cot, changing mat, bottle warmer and jars, bath, and bath seat