4-star hotel, restaurant and spa
Garden and Terrace
The Château de Siran Hotel and Spa is located in a small village in the south of France surrounded by vineyards. The garden in the summer is a delight to visit. The numerous ancient roses, agapanthus, jasmine, rare citrus and Mediterranean plants make for a romantic and relaxing atmosphere.
Our breakfasts are generous and complete, and are served on the terrace near the koi carp pond where birds love to come and refresh themselves.
Dinner is served in the shade of our centenary lime and yew tree.
Pool and Relaxation
Spa and Treatments
Our center of well-being and luxury beauty at the Château de Siran Hotel and Spa was created to offer you a moment of absolute relaxation and pleasure. Everything has been carefully chosen, from the decoration, the high-quality professional equipment, such as our relaxation beds, and massage tables with memory-foam mattresses, to the high quality of our care products. Everything is done to ensure that you spend a premium-quality, relaxing time.
We propose a selection of spa rituals, designed and adapted to your needs, so that you will enjoy the most of our facilities. For 20 euros per person, or 35 for two, enjoy one hour of access to our spa.
- Experience the soft, intense humid heat, combined with essential oils in the hammam,
- Enjoy the invigorating freshness of the chromotherapy shower,
- Discover our sauna, which is efficient against stress
- Let your body experience the fountain’s ice flakes against your body
- Regenerate and recover in the relaxation room
- Complete this memorable experience in one of our luxurious treatment cabins with a massage with essential oils, or with an Anne Sémonin treatment, a brand that we have chosen for its values that we share.
- We believe that everybody is unique, in the importance of a personalised treatment and welcome for our guests and the services that we propose.
Anne Sémonin treatments are designed around a simple philosophy:
- Our skin, ever-changing and unique, is continually affected by our environment, our hormones, our level of stress and fatigue, and of our lifestyle.
- Anne Sémonin treatments aim to provide a tailored and personalised care for your skin.
- Our beautician, trained by Anne Sémonin, will customise your treatment by combining products with essential oils, boosted by trace elements.
- These powerful combinations of active ingredients will act as a deep treatment for your skin, promoting detoxification and accelerating its regeneration, thanks to an exclusive technique of energy drainage that stimulates reflex points.
Personalised treatments with essential oils at the Château de Siran:
Essentiel oils enhance the feeling of well-being by adding olfactory pleasure to therapeutic effectiveness. Applied on the skin, they quickly penetrate the tissue and irrigate through your body through studied movements of massage. Our beautician, who has been trained in aromatherapy, will carefully select oils, based on your needs.
Treatments are by reservation only: Contact us at 04 68 91 55 98, and book your treatment and stay, directly on our site, or contact us by email at email@example.com
Our massages are non-medical and non-paramedical. Our massages are for purposes of comfort, and not for medicinal purposes, which are practiced by a qualified beautician. They may be non-recommended for certain pathologies and for pregnant woman. (Article 38 of Law n°2005-882 of the 2nd of August 2005).